[WSBAPT] WSECU - renegotiate debt

Neli Espe, J.D. - Olympic Legal neli at olympiclegal.com
Thu Nov 30 13:01:01 PST 2017

Dear list mates,

PC needs to re-negotiate an RV loan with WSECU. RV has already been returned/repossessed and sold at auction; now dealing with the deficiency, but unable to make payments as currently structured.  So far, we have talked on the phone with a “manager", but she would only state her first name. Any correspondence that comes from her and/or WSECU references a “Member Solutions Department,” not a particular human being/representative.

My sense is that the best strategy would be to present PC's position in a letter, but am not sure who to address the letter to. Web site gives only a general PO box address. Any suggestions or insights?

Best regards,

Neli