[WSBAPT] legal description

Heather deVrieze heatherd at westseattlelaw.com
Wed Nov 8 08:40:50 PST 2017

I agree with what other folks have said so far and might add that suggesting insurance at this transfer can be beneficial to the client, particularly if it has been years (or decades) since the last insured moment for the property.

If they aren't going to buy insurance, the title company will often still provide a complete legal description.

I generally try to stick to one or the other of the above options; otherwise, going from the prior insured deed is a good route.

Heather

Heather S. de Vrieze
Attorney-at-Law
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D013C2.30F35160]
3909 California Avenue SW
Seattle, WA 98116-3705
(206)938-5500
heatherd at westseattlelaw.com<mailto:heatherd at westseattlelaw.com>
www.westseattlelaw.com<http://www.westseattlelaw.com/>
Click here to connect with de Vrieze | Carney on Facebook:   [FB Logo] <https://www.facebook.com/DeVriezeCarney>

CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVILEGED. This e-mail message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this e-mail message and any attachment.