[WSBAPT] Sequim area trust dispute

Carl L. Gay clgay at tfon.com
Mon Nov 6 10:51:05 PST 2017

Simon Barnhart (assuming no conflicts) is the best trust and estates
litigator in Clallam County
http://www.plattirwin.com/team/

CARL LLOYD GAY

what counts in life is what we do for others

GREENAWAY, GAY & TULLOCH
Attorneys and Counselors at Law
829 East Eighth Street       Suite A
Port Angeles, Washington   98362
Email                      clgay at tfon.com
Telephone               (360) 452-3323

Facsimile                  (360) 452-3724

THIS EMAIL TRANSMISSION IS INTENDED FOR THE EXCLUSIVE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL
OR ENTITY TO WHOM IT IS ADDRESSED, AND MAY CONTAIN PRIVILEGED AND
CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION THAT IS COVERED BY THE ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
PRIVACY ACT (18 USC §§ 2510-2521). IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT OR
AGENT RESPONSIBLE TO DELIVER THE MESSAGE TO THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, YOU ARE
HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT ANY DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION, OR COPYING OF THIS
COMMUNICATION IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS
COMMUNICATION IN ERROR; PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY BY TELEPHONE AND/OR
EMAIL AND DELETE THE ORIGINAL MESSAGE. THANK YOU