[WSBAPT] Legal Secretary resume'

Mike Winslow mike at winslegal.com
Mon Nov 6 09:26:20 PST 2017

To those in the Whatcom, Skagit, Snohomish and Island Counties:
We recently went through a hiring process and found three highly qualified
candidates for a Receptionist/Secretary position.

I was particularly impressed with one of the applicants, who was very
overqualified for the position. They have extensive experience as a legal
secretary/legal assistant. So, even though we ultimately chose to hire one
of the others, I found it hard to pass on this person.
The candidate we did not hire is willing to travel from Skagit to the any of
the other counties listed.
If you are looking for staff, please contact me directly for copy of
resume'.

Michael A. Winslow
1204 Cleveland Ave.
Mount Vernon, WA 98273
Ph. 360-336-3321
Em. Mike at winslegal.com

This message is from an attorney, so it's confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, it's too late to stop reading this message, but you may
not use it for any improper purpose. Huge Disclaimer available upon request.