[WSBAPT] Snohomish County GAL

Justin Morgan justin at tuohyminor.com
Wed Nov 1 12:46:03 PDT 2017

They are supposed to go off the list, but you can list "good cause" for someone. Really depends on the Commissioner though, some will not take your recommendations, others will.

Justin Morgan
Attorney At Law

Tuohy Minor Kruse PLLC
2821 Wetmore Avenue
Everett, Washington 98201
Phone: (425) 259-9194
Fax: (425) 259-6240
Website: www.tuohyminorkruse.com<http://www.tuohyminorkruse.com/>

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT
This message may contain information that is protected by the attorney-client privilege and/or work product privilege. If this message was sent to you in error, any use, disclosure or distribution of its contents is prohibited. If you receive this message in error, please contact me at the telephone number or e-mail address listed above and delete this message without printing, copying, or forwarding it. Thank you, Tuohy Minor Kruse PLLC