[WSBAPT] Estate book inventory and sale

Jayne Gilbert jgilbertatty at gmail.com
Wed May 17 12:52:35 PDT 2017

You might want to try Pelican Bay Books in Anacortes, WA 360-293-1852. I
did some estate planning for a client and she referred her PR to contact
Pelican Books. I would make the call and ask them for a referral. I know
there is a bookstore community located in Seattle, so you might ask about
that too.
Hope this is helpful

On Wed, May 17, 2017 at 10:33 AM, Rachel Edmiston <rachel.edmiston at gmail.com