[WSBAPT] Estate book inventory and sale

Rachel Edmiston rachel.edmiston at gmail.com
Wed May 17 10:33:15 PDT 2017

Try Third Place Books.  They pay better than most used bookstores.

Rachel Edmiston

On Wed, May 17, 2017 at 10:25 AM, Dalynne Singleton <dalynne at glgmail.com>
wrote:

> I have an estate with over 1000 books, many first edition, that I need to
> assist the PR in selling.  Anyone have any suggestions of someone in WA
> state that handles estate book sales?  A full inventory has been done by
> the PR.  Thanks.
>

> *Dalynne Singleton*
>

> *Gourley Law Group*
>
> *Snohomish Escrow*
>
> *The Exchange Connection*
>
> 1002 10th Street / PO Box 1091
>
> Snohomish, WA 98291
>

> 360.568.5065 <(360)%20568-5065>
>
> 360.329.4079 <(360)%20329-4079>
>
> 360.568.8092 <(360)%20568-8092>  fax
>
> *dalynne at glgmail.com <dalynne at glgmail.com>*
>

> *LICENSED IN WASHINGTON AND OREGON*
>
> IMPORTANT/CONFIDENTIAL: This e-mail message (and any attachments
> accompanying it) may contain confidential information, including
> information protected by attorney-client privilege. The information is
> intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s).  Delivery of this
> message to anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is not intended to
> waive any privilege or otherwise detract from the confidentiality of the
> message.  If you are not the intended recipient, or if this message has
> been addressed to you in error, do not read, disclose, reproduce,
> distribute, disseminate or otherwise use this transmission, rather, please
> promptly notify the sender by reply e-mail, and then destroy all copies of
> the message and its attachments, if any.
>
> [image: Eagle2017BadgeSmall]  [image: Rated by Super Lawyers]
> <http://www.superlawyers.com/redir?r=http://www.superlawyers.com/washington/lawyer/Gary-Manca/ca059d21-1b6e-4fca-b396-80c253f82402.html&c=email_Small_badge&i=ca059d21-1b6e-4fca-b396-80c253f82402>
>      [image: cid:X.MA1.1404868472 at aol.com][image:
> cid:image001.png at 01D0DB60.FF4B9070]

Rachel Edmiston,
PO Box 13738
Mill Creek, WA  98082
T: 425-945-6333
F: 425-272-4294

CONFIDENTIAL: ATTORNEY/CLIENT PRIVILEGED; ATTORNEY WORK PRODUCT The
information contained in this email is intended for the individual or
entity above. This email is protected by the Electronic Communications
Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. Sections 2510-2521 and is legally protected by the
attorney/client privilege and/or work product doctrine. If you are not the
intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use, forward or disclose this
communication to others; also, please notify the sender by replying to this
message, and then delete this message from your system. Thank you.