[WSBAPT] re-recording a deed

MK Henderson law.mkh at gmail.com
Mon May 8 17:10:33 PDT 2017

I would call a title company. I recently ran into a similar situation.
Title didnt see a conflict with the transfer being to trust rather than
trustee as long as trustee was on title to begin with. They preferred that
i create one deed. Plus with Todd there is no requirement for reet
affidavit.

--
Mary K. Henderson
Henderson Law Office PLLC