[WSBAPT] UTMA deed

Eden Rubenstein Toner attorneytoner at earthlink.net
Mon May 8 10:44:16 PDT 2017

I had a similar case where a trustee was refusing to distribute and terminate the trust after the minor reached distribution age.  We filed a complaint for breach of fiduciary duty.  Being a family matter, my client settled with the trustee, but only after several thousand dollars of legal fees.  If you’d like to talk more, give me a call.

Eden

Eden Rubenstein Toner

Attorney at Law

1600-B SW Dash Point Road, #163

Federal Way, WA 98023

phone 206-953-4485

     IMPORTANT: This e-mail message (and any attachments accompanying it) is intended to be confidential, only for the use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please notify me by reply e-mail, and then destroy all copies of the message and its attachments, if any. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.  My email is not encrypted;  if you have sensitive information to transmit, please contact me before sending.