[WSBAPT] Ward of State

Ron Richmond dukeronald at gmail.com
Fri May 5 14:08:08 PDT 2017

Andrew,

If the incapacitated person has a guardian, they can appear on his behalf,
and no GAL needs to be involved.

Ultimately, the proceeds should be directed into a Special Needs Trust to
preserve the assets for his use during his lifetime.

If I can offer further info or assistance, let me know.

*Ronald D. Richmond · Attorney at Law*

*Email: **ron at rrlaw.pro* <ron at rrlaw.pro>

*Richmond & Richmond Ltd.*

*360.692.7201 office · 360.824.7168 fax*

*Main office: 1521 SE Piperberry Way, Suite 135, Port Orchard, WA 98366*

*By appointment only: Waterfront Financial Center, 9615 Levin Rd NW,
Silverdale, WA*

*On the web: **www.rrlaw.pro* <http://www.rrlaw.pro>* · *
*www.facebook.com/rrlaw.pro* <http://www.facebook.com/rrlaw.pro>

*And at: **www.avvo.com/attorneys/98366-wa-ronald-richmond-1952745.html*
<http://www.avvo.com/attorneys/98366-wa-ronald-richmond-1952745.html>

*This email contains legal stuff. Which means there might be privilege or
other great precepts protecting it from unauthorized disclosure. So, if you
are not the intended recipient, you could get into a lot of trouble if you
read it, and even more trouble if you tell someone else about it.
Accordingly, the best thing you can do if this email is not for you is
ignore it, forget you ever saw it, and toss it in your cyber-incinerator.
Also, please notify us right away so we can correct our error. (For the
moment, simply overlook the part where this whole thing might be a little
contradictory.) Thank you.*

Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>