[WSBAPT] Selling Property from Estate using a Deed of Trust (foreclosure risks)

Mike Winslow mike at winslegal.com
Wed May 3 15:52:59 PDT 2017

BTW, if they decide to proceed, my company, INCS, provides contract
collection services to track installment payments.
http://incsnoteservices.com/
If there are  multiple heirs who will divide monthly payments, the
collection service can handle the split disbursement.

Also, the seller should obtain a substantial down payment if they are going
to finance the sale, so the buyer has some skin in the game; at least 20
percent.

Michael A. Winslow
1204 Cleveland Ave.
Mount Vernon, WA 98273
Ph. 360-336-3321
Em. Mike at winslegal.com

This message is from an attorney, so it's confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, it's too late to stop reading this message, but you may
not use it for any improper purpose. Huge Disclaimer available upon request.