[WSBAPT] AK Medicaid/estate referral

Joseph Carroll jgcarroll at qwestoffice.net
Mon Mar 27 16:53:53 PDT 2017

Hi Lisa

If you do not get a referral to an Anchorage attorney that fits, you might
contact Chuck Gunther, 907-277-7200, guntherlaw at gci.net.  He only practices
family law, but should be able to refer you to a suitable Anchorage
attorney.  If you do contact him, tell him that my wife and I said hi.

Joe

Joseph G. Carroll
Attorney at Law
Joseph G. Carroll, P.S.
12929 E. Sprague Ave., Suite 106
Spokane Valley, WA 99216
509-928-2345
509-928-2348 fax
jgcarroll at qwestoffice.net

NOTICE

This communication and the information contained within, along with any
items attached as an enclosure, is PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL. This
communication is intended solely for the use of the individual(s) named
above. If you are not one of the intended addressees or you believe you may
have received this communication in error, the reader is hereby notified
that any consideration, dissemination or duplication of this communication
is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. In addition, you shall not print, copy, retransmit,
disseminate or otherwise use this information in any form without first
receiving specific written permission from the author of this communication.
If you have received this communication in error, please reply to the sender
indicating that fact and deleting this message from your system immediately.