[WSBAPT] Referral for medical malpractice attorney

Mimi Wagner mimi at sanjuanlaw.com
Fri Mar 17 11:36:00 PDT 2017

Thank you, Hans!

From: wsbapt-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com
[mailto:wsbapt-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com] On Behalf Of Juhl, Hans P.
Sent: Friday, March 17, 2017 11:08 AM
To: 'WSBA Probate & Trust Listserv'
Subject: Re: [WSBAPT] Referral for medical malpractice attorney

Sims Weymuller at Schroeter Goldmark - (206) 622-8000.  He has served
referrals in Island County for me so I imagine that San Juan County would be
fine.

Hans P. Juhl

Attorney

Ryan, Swanson & Cleveland, PLLC

1201 Third Avenue, Suite 3400 | Seattle WA 98101-3034

Direct 206.654.2203 | Direct Fax 206.652.2903

 <mailto:juhl at ryanlaw.com> juhl at ryanlaw.com |
<http://www.ryanswansonlaw.com> www.ryanswansonlaw.com

 <http://www.ryanswansonlaw.com/> Image removed by sender. Ryan Swanson and
Cleveland Logo