[WSBAPT] Referral for medical malpractice attorney

Juhl, Hans P. Juhl at ryanlaw.com
Fri Mar 17 11:07:31 PDT 2017

Sims Weymuller at Schroeter Goldmark - (206) 622-8000.  He has served referrals in Island County for me so I imagine that San Juan County would be fine.

Hans P. Juhl
Attorney
Ryan, Swanson & Cleveland, PLLC
1201 Third Avenue, Suite 3400 | Seattle WA 98101-3034
Direct 206.654.2203 | Direct Fax 206.652.2903
juhl at ryanlaw.com<mailto:juhl at ryanlaw.com> | www.ryanswansonlaw.com<http://www.ryanswansonlaw.com>

[Ryan Swanson and Cleveland Logo]<http://www.ryanswansonlaw.com/>