[WSBAPT] Referral for medical malpractice attorney

Ron Richmond dukeronald at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 10:56:05 PDT 2017

Mimi,

I have sent several clients to Todd Tinker on Bainbridge Island, and
received good reports.

Regards,
Ron

>From the iPad Air II of:
Ronald D. Richmond · Attorney at Law
Richmond & Richmond Ltd.
360.692.7201 office · 360.824.7168 fax
Main office:
1521 SE Piperberry Way, Suite 135, Port Orchard, WA 98366
By appointment:
Waterfront Financial Center, 9615 Levin Rd NW, Silverdale, WA
On the web:
www.rrlaw.pro · www.facebook.com/rrlaw.pro