[WSBAPT] Referral for medical malpractice attorney

Mimi Wagner mimi at sanjuanlaw.com
Fri Mar 17 10:50:03 PDT 2017

Hello All,

I am representing the PR/Trustee of the estate of an individual who passed
away after what appears to be a fatal misdiagnosis of the decedent's medical
condition, with the decedent's true condition leading to an untimely death.
The PR/Trustee and I believe it is necessary to have a medical malpractice
attorney review the facts/medical records and assist in evaluating whether
action should be taken.

Can anyone recommend a medical malpractice attorney to assist with this case
evaluation?  We are in San Juan County, although we understand the attorney
to assist with this likely will not be.

Thank you,

Mimi M. Wagner

Attorney at Law