[WSBAPT] mom passes away, then dad

Karl Flaccus Karl at flaccuslaw.com
Mon Mar 13 12:01:10 PDT 2017

I agree.  Is the point of one probate to save the $240 filing fee?   You will spend way more than an hour messing around with the different language needed in the petition and order, and getting a EIN number, dealing with accounts, etc.

Karl

FLACCUS LAW
7010 35th Ave. N.E.
Seattle, Washington  98115