[WSBAPT] Georgia Attorney needed

G. (Gus) Benjamin Lindsey III lindsey3 at gbl3law.com
Mon Mar 13 11:07:04 PDT 2017

Hello,

I am a Georgia native but not licensed there.

Robby Hughes (located in Stone Mountain) does estate planning and probate
work. If he can't assist he will know someone that can.

rhughes at HUGHESPCLAW.COM

http://hughespclaw.com/

Sincerely,

G. (Gus) Benjamin Lindsey III

Attorney-at-Law

The Law Office of G. Benjamin Lindsey III

2012 Grade Road, Suite 202

Lake Stevens, WA 98258

Phone:   (425) 263-9585

email:   <mailto:guslindseyiii at gbl3law.com> guslindseyiii at gbl3law.com

website:  <http://www.gbl3law.com/> www.gbl3law.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: This e-mail message contains information belonging to
The Law Office of G. Benjamin Lindsey III, which may be privileged,
confidential and/or protected from disclosure.  The information is intended
only for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If you think that
you have received this message in error, please contact the sender.  If you
are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying
is strictly prohibited