[WSBAPT] PR creditor's claim

Robert Hardy auddyman at comcast.net
Fri Mar 10 09:29:31 PST 2017

His teaching style is so friendly and unique. He once screamed at me for
having an incomplete will, with no witnesses or an attestation clause. Then
he turned the will over and read the back of the document which contained
the remaining requirements.. No apologies but a great learning experience.

RH