[WSBAPT] what qualifies as a cost of administration?

TEEDowell at aol.com TEEDowell at aol.com
Thu Mar 9 12:53:27 PST 2017

wow - maybe I cd get $75/hr!

In a message dated 3/9/2017 1:40:13 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
RandGrave at msn.com writes:

Marilyn,
Linking the fee to  lost wages is a great argument to make.  I have done it
several times;  $30/hour is not unreasonable.  I have done $40 and $60/hr
in the case of  a commercial plumber who had to take time off work to clean
up his father’s  condo (who was also a hoarder).
Just my two  cents.
Randy