[WSBAPT] Referral for Oregon probate attorney - Deschutes County

David Kazemba DKazemba at overcastlaw.com
Wed Jun 28 11:55:56 PDT 2017

Does anyone have a recommendation for a Oregon probate attorney for Deschutes County (I'm thinking Bend, OR) who could assist me with a non-ancillary probate and property transfer for my client?

Thank you,

David A. Kazemba
Overcast Law Offices, PS | 23 S. Wenatchee Ave. Suite 320 | Wenatchee, WA 98801 | (509) 663-5588 | dkazemba at overcastlaw.com

Privileged or confidential information may be contained in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not copy or communicate this message to anyone.  If you received this message in error, please destroy this message and notify the sender by reply email.