[WSBAPT] Medical Advanced Directive

Lisa E Schuchman lisa at lisaschuchman.com
Wed Jun 28 09:54:10 PDT 2017

Brent,

My opinion is that a power of attorney is a lot more important and broadly useful than a directive.  I understand that some people don’t have a POA for various reasons.  I give clients materials that help them figure out what they do or don’t want and guidance for discussing with their AIFs.  Also, if someone has Alzheimer’s or another medical situation, they should consider a POLST.

Lisa E. Schuchman
206-960-4212
www.lisaschuchman.com<http://www.lisaschuchman.com/>

I learn, I give. – Gloria Steinem

NOTE: I do not use encrypted email.  Messages sent to or from my office via email are not secure and may not be protected by attorney-client privilege. This email address is not monitored at all times.  If your matter is urgent, please phone my office during regular business hours.

Any tax advice included in this document and its attachments was not intended or written to be used, and it cannot be used, for the purpose of avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code.
P  Please consider the trees before printing this document