[WSBAPT] Montana Mineral interests

Melinda mkgroutlaw at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 20:28:51 PDT 2017

Hi Lisa

I've dealt with Devon in the past, but only in terms of effecting a transfer to heir in probate and not in terms of them as purchaser, so not sure I can be useful in this scenario...

Misspelled from my iPhone

Melinda

Law Office of Melinda K Grout
PO Box 1360
Monroe, WA 98272
(360) 794-4322. Tel
(425) 744-6745. Fax

Notice:  This message is intended only for the addressee, and may contain confidential and/or privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient, it is too late to stop reading, but please do not use it for any improper purpose.