[WSBAPT] referral needed for estate planner in Butte, Montana

Andrekita at aol.com Andrekita at aol.com
Mon Jun 26 14:47:34 PDT 2017

List serve,

Can anyone recommend an estate planner in Butte Montana  or Silverbow
County,  Montana?

Included in the estate is a  significant amount of commercial real property
that is in disrepair, and a messy  medical business that may or may not be
lucrative.

The adult children are trying to get parents (in Butte)  to do some  estate
planning, and parents have agreed, but adult kids don't really know the
extent of parents holdings.

I apologize if you have received multiple identical posts. I am having
trouble figuring out how to post ....

andrekita
Law Office of F. Andrekita Silva
1325 Fourth Avenue, Suite 2000