[WSBAPT] Small Estate Affidavit

Paul Neumiller pneumiller at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 21 14:55:22 PDT 2017

Thanks Sara.

[cid:image003.jpg at 01D2EA9E.65A525E0]

From: wsbapt-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com [mailto:wsbapt-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com] On Behalf Of Sara D. Longley
Sent: Wednesday, June 21, 2017 2:08 PM
To: 'WSBA Probate & Trust Listserv' <wsbapt at lists.wsbarppt.com>
Subject: Re: [WSBAPT] Small Estate Affidavit

Hi Paul,

I don’t have pleadings but I can help you with the statute enabling attorney’s fees to the claimant: 11.96A.150 allows the court to award fees from any party and to any party in a matter adjudicated under TEDRA, which covers “all matters concerning the estates… of deceased persons” per 11.96A.020.

Best of luck,
Sara

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D1F8A6.19C81E60]
Sara D. Longley, J.D., LL.M.
Attorney at Law

1734 NW Market Street
Seattle, WA 98107
(206) 434-5644<tel:%28206%29%20434-5644>
Sara at longley-law.pro<mailto:Sara at longley-law.pro>
www.longley-law.pro<http://www.longley-law.pro/>

This email is intended only for the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or exempt from disclosure.  If you have received this message in error, please inform the sender by telephone or reply email and delete this message and all attachments.  Thank you.