[WSBAPT] Small Estate Affidavit

Sara D. Longley sara at longley-law.pro
Wed Jun 21 14:08:11 PDT 2017

Hi Paul,

I don't have pleadings but I can help you with the statute enabling
attorney's fees to the claimant: 11.96A.150 allows the court to award fees
from any party and to any party in a matter adjudicated under TEDRA, which
covers "all matters concerning the estates. of deceased persons" per
11.96A.020.

Best of luck,

Sara

Sara D. Longley, J.D., LL.M.

Attorney at Law

1734 NW Market Street

Seattle, WA 98107

 <tel:%28206%29%20434-5644> (206) 434-5644

 <mailto:Sara at longley-law.pro> Sara at longley-law.pro

 <http://www.longley-law.pro/> www.longley-law.pro

This email is intended only for the individual to whom it is addressed and
may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or exempt from
disclosure.  If you have received this message in error, please inform the
sender by telephone or reply email and delete this message and all
attachments.  Thank you.