[WSBAPT] Will Repository

Melinda mkgroutlaw at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 20:17:12 PDT 2017

Last time I did this was in Snohomish County - had to personally drive to the courthouse and present a motion and Order
In ex parte then walk it in to clerk who then released the Will.

Misspelled from my iPhone

Melinda

Law Office of Melinda K Grout
PO Box 1360
Monroe, WA 98272
(360) 794-4322. Tel
(425) 744-6745. Fax

Notice:  This message is intended only for the addressee, and may contain confidential and/or privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient, it is too late to stop reading, but please do not use it for any improper purpose.