[WSBAPT] "interested parties"

John J. Sullivan sullaw at comcast.net
Tue Jun 20 19:25:37 PDT 2017

I have taken the position "No."

I did a nonjudicial TEDRA realigning the interests of family lifetime beneficiaries in a way I was comfortable would never in any way impact the charitable remainder beneficiary. But I inserted in the TEDRA a provision mandating that nothing be done that might do so.

Tread carefully.

John Sullivan

Sent from my iPhone