[WSBAPT] Travel Insurance Coverage

Jennifer C. Rydberg jenny at jcrlaw.com
Wed Jun 14 14:22:25 PDT 2017

You might suggest that the clients seek the assistance of the Washington
State Insurance Commissioner or similar authority in the state in which
their son resided when the policy was issued.

With kindest regards,

Jenny Rydberg

 <http://www.jcrlaw.com/>

 <http://www.jcrlaw.com/>

<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jennifer-C-Rydberg-Attorney-at-Law/2020268199
30339?fref=ts>
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/jennifer-c.-rydberg-attorney-at-law>
<https://twitter.com/JCRLaw>

NOTICE:   This communication may contain privileged or other confidential
information.   If you have received it in error, please advise the sender by
reply email and immediately delete the message and any attachments without
copying or disclosing the contents.   Thank You.