[WSBAPT] resignation of Trustee without discharge

Eric Nelsen Eric at sayrelawoffices.com
Thu Jun 8 12:12:06 PDT 2017

Thanks Paul. I agree with your reading, which means I think that we may have "discharge" in a statute meaning different things in the context of Trustee versus PR. I can see some policy reasons for that, but I think I will have to parse the statutes more carefully to see if I can discern a distinction.

Sincerely,

Eric

Eric C. Nelsen
SAYRE LAW OFFICES, PLLC
1417 31st Ave South
Seattle WA  98144-3909
phone 206-625-0092
fax 206-625-9040

Please Note that We Have Moved. We have moved our Seattle office to Mount Baker Ridge (a small commercial community just above the I-90 tunnel). Our new address is 1417 31st Avenue South, Seattle WA 98144. All other contact information remains the same.