[WSBAPT] Pierce County - The late Judge Frederick Fleming - Where did the Wills he prepared end up?

Dan Roach dan at danroachlaw.com
Thu Jun 8 10:43:00 PDT 2017

Pierce County estate planning attorneys:

We would like to find an original Will executed in Tacoma in 1989 so we can open a decedent's estate here in Walla Walla.

Do any of you happen to know where the original estate planning documents prepared and held by the late "Frederick W. Fleming & Associates" (701 Pacific Avenue, Tacoma) ended up when he went on the Pierce County bench about 25 years ago?

Or do you know any of the three staff listed below who signed the Will that we are looking for?

The witnesses were Margaret Schmidt and Sheila Gerlach.  The notary was Robert Deutscher.

Many thanks to any of you who might be able to provide me with any leads.

Feel free to reply privately rather than to the list if you'd like.

As ever,

Dan

Daniel J. Roach, PLLC
P.O. Box 1776