[WSBAPT] Lender not accepting Lack of Probate Aff

Eric Nelsen Eric at sayrelawoffices.com
Tue Jul 18 11:21:05 PDT 2017

I'm not sure transferring ownership will solve the problem. Garn St. Germain Act prevents lender from foreclosing on someone who inherits a property, so I don't know what the lender is balking at. If heir just keeps sending in payments, there shouldn't be an issue. Or does the heir need to talk to the lender for some other reason?

Sincerely,

Eric

Eric C. Nelsen
SAYRE LAW OFFICES, PLLC
1417 31st Ave South
Seattle WA  98144-3909
phone 206-625-0092
fax 206-625-9040

Please Note that We Have Moved. We have moved our Seattle office to Mount Baker Ridge (a small commercial community just above the I-90 tunnel). Our new address is 1417 31st Avenue South, Seattle WA 98144. All other contact information remains the same.