[WSBAPT] Enforceability of Judgment Lien Related to Closingof Sale of Real Property by Estate

Josh Grant jgrant at accima.com
Mon Jul 17 11:51:56 PDT 2017

That is interesting hypothetical in extending the effect of a district court judgment.  It seems to me no matter what happens the client won’t see much money.  Isn’t it as simple as telling DSHS about the new info and the additional prior judgment lien (prior to their lien) and they will take 80% of the new amount left over after judgments are paid in full?  Somehow it seems more satisfactory to pay off court judgments than DSHS liens.