[WSBAPT] Who is entitled to Notice of Appointment/

Tara M. Roberts pugetsoundlaw at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 15:17:34 PST 2017

Yes, if there are issue of a predeceased sibling, then the issue are
intestate heirs and are entitled to notice.

Issue stand-in their predeceased parent's shoes as intestate heirs and take
by right of representation.

Tara M. Roberts
Puget Sound Law pllc
roberts at pugetsoundlaw.com

The information contained in this email is intended as a collegial exchange
of ideas, may be incorrect, and is made without warranty of accuracy of any
kind.  The ideas and opinions expressed in this message are offered as
unresearched thoughts, may be retracted or changed without notice, and do
not create any attorney-client relationship.  They should not be relied upon
as applicable to any particular fact situation. Thank you.