[WSBAPT] Who is entitled to Notice of Appointment/

Melinda Grout mkgroutlaw at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 14:57:16 PST 2017

The folks in the Will, plus those who would have been intestate heirs …   My question is:  no spouse, no children, no parents.  So notice goes to siblings.  Here, there are 2 living siblings, and one predeceased sibling.  I would think that notice to the 2 living siblings is all that’s required, or do we need to try to track down issue of the predeceased sibling?   Thanks for helping me think this through.

Melinda