[WSBAPT] Distribution to Missing Heirs

jacyphers at gmail.com jacyphers at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 15:05:50 PST 2017

The procedure is normally petition for  Appointment of Agent for Missing
Heir under RCW 11.76.200.
Contact me off line for forms and details.

Jackie Cyphers
Jeannette A. Cyphers, Attorney at Law
P. O. Box 908
Edmonds, WA 98020-0908
425-776-5887
fax 425-640-0814
jacyphers at gmail.com

We do not use encrypted email so this message is not secure and may not be
protected by attorney client privilege.  NOTE:  This email address is NOT
monitored 24/7.  If your matter requires prompt attention please call our
offices during business hours so we can discuss it with you and also discuss
timing.

This e-mail is intended for the exclusive use of the person or persons to
whom it is addressed. The Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 USC
Sections 2510-2521 applies to this e-mail. Unauthorized review of
distribution is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender by phone or reply e-mail. Do not disseminate this
e-mail and destroy the original e-mail and any copies.