[WSBAPT] Need referral for LLC

Stacey Romberg stacey at staceyromberg.com
Mon Jan 16 20:33:26 PST 2017

We'd be pleased to help. We do this sort of work often.

[cid:image001.png at 01D27037.C8A78660]Stacey L. Romberg, Attorney at Law
10115 Greenwood Avenue N., PMB #275
Seattle, Washington 98133
Telephone: 206-784-5305
Facsimile: 206-789-8103
E-mail: info at staceyromberg.com<mailto:info at staceyromberg.com>
Web site: www.staceyromberg.com<http://www.staceyromberg.com/>

Practice concentrated on business law, estate planning and probate.
Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00 - 5:00. In-person appointments scheduled: Tuesday, Thursday, Friday.
[cid:image002.png at 01D27037.C8A05A70]<https://www.facebook.com/StaceyRombergAttorneyatLaw>  [cid:image003.png at 01D27037.C8A05A70] <https://twitter.com/StaceyRomberg>   [cid:image004.png at 01D27037.C8A05A70] <http://www.linkedin.com/in/staceyromberg>
NOTICE
The contents of this message and any attachments may be protected by the attorney-client privilege, work product doctrine or other applicable protections. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this message in error, please notify the sender and promptly delete the message. Thank you for your assistance.