[WSBAPT] Need referral for LLC

Martin Silver msilver at wolfenet.com
Mon Jan 16 17:08:42 PST 2017

I had a tax client once who had a ton of LLC’s.  Not my problem of course, he had a different issue, but he also had a ton of partnership returns he had to do for each investment and he was really treating them as lenders and I asked him why he didn’t do it as a note and DOT on the property, with an interest as a slice of proceeds.  That doesn’t answer your question, but....