[WSBAPT] Markings on the original Will

Paul Grant paulnnepa at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 16:25:08 PST 2017

I would suggest that not only do you get the brother to approve the PR but
also a statement that he waives notice to the hearing.  Be sure to add both
and I always have the beneficiary notarize the doc

Paul H. Grant - JD, LL.M

Planning with Purpose, Inc
Lynnwood, WA 98036
425-939-9948
www.planningwithpurposeinc.com

Estate Planning. Business Planning. Wealth Succession.

On Mon, Jan 9, 2017 at 3:59 PM, Setareh Mahmoodi <mahmoodi.setareh at gmail.com