[WSBAPT] Markings on the original Will

Roger Hawkes Roger at law-hawks.com
Mon Jan 9 17:00:16 PST 2017

Yes, any county; and no other real deadlines.  Include in all heir affidavits the non intervention and no bond agreements and you should have a good shot at same regardless of whether the first named pr is the one who gets appointed.

Roger Hawkes, WSBA 5173
19909 Ballinger Way NE
Shoreline, WA 98155
www.hawkeslawfirm.com<http://www.hawkeslawfirm.com/>