[WSBAPT] partition action

Mike Jacobs mikej at riachgese.com
Thu Jan 5 14:20:39 PST 2017

Jenna,

Attached is a Complaint for Partition that I recently used.  The end result on this one was the referee sold the property.  Usually, after the litigation is commenced, the parties will agree to sell the property. Sale by agreement is much more cost effective.

If you have questions, give me a call.  Good luck.

Sincerely,

Michael P. Jacobs
Riach Gese Jacobs PLLC
7331 196th St. SW | PO Box 1067 | Lynnwood, WA 98036
Phone: (425) 776-3191 | Fax: (425) 425-775-0406

Representing our community since 1959

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message may contain confidential or privileged information. If you have received this message by mistake, please do not review, disclose, copy, or distribute the e-mail. Instead, please notify us immediately by replying to this message or telephoning us. Thank you.