[WSBAPT] Bellingham-area estate planning attorney

Jayne Gilbert jgilbertatty at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 12:35:32 PST 2017

Tom Ashton is my go to guy for Medicare/Medicaid and certain issues re:
Elder Care. Very knowledgeable and affordable
203 W Holly St Ste 301
Bellingham, WA  98225-4329
Phone: (360-714-8208
tashton at tomashtonlaw.com

On Fri, Feb 10, 2017 at 11:32 AM, Valerie Ohlstrom <valerie at ohlstromlaw.com>
wrote:

> I  suggest you give Barry Meyers a call: http://elderlaw-nw.com/
>
> Very Truly Yours,
>
> Val
>
> Valerie O. Ohlstrom
>
> Ohlstrom Law Office
> valerie at ohlstromlaw.com
> www.ohlstromlaw.com
> (425) 881-5251
>

> This electronic message is intended for the sole use of the recipient(s)
> named above and may contain confidential and legally privileged
> information. Any unauthorized review, use, copying, disclosure or
> distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, and
> received this electronic message in error, please immediately contact the
> sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

Jayne Marsh Gilbert
Gilbert and Gilbert Lawyers, PS