[WSBAPT] Bellingham-area estate planning attorney

Valerie Ohlstrom valerie at ohlstromlaw.com
Fri Feb 10 11:32:19 PST 2017

I  suggest you give Barry Meyers a call: http://elderlaw-nw.com/

Very Truly Yours,

Val

Valerie O. Ohlstrom

Ohlstrom Law Office
valerie at ohlstromlaw.com
www.ohlstromlaw.com
(425) 881-5251

This electronic message is intended for the sole use of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential and legally privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, copying, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, and received this electronic message in error, please immediately contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.