[WSBAPT] Will filed, now probate

Lisa Schuchman lisa at lisaschuchman.com
Thu Feb 9 11:01:23 PST 2017

Good morning,

I did what Setareh and others suggested and had no problem.  Thanks for all of your help.

Lisa E. Schuchman
206-960-4212
www.lisaschuchman.com<http://www.lisaschuchman.com/>

There are no passengers on spaceship earth. We are all crew. - Marshall McLuhan

NOTE: I do not use encrypted email.  Messages sent to or from my office via email are not secure and may not be protected by attorney-client privilege. This email address is not monitored at all times.  If your matter is urgent, please phone my office during regular business hours.

Any tax advice included in this document and its attachments was not intended or written to be used, and it cannot be used, for the purpose of avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code.
P  Please consider the trees before printing this document

I have done this before, just state that the Will has already been filed and the cause number in your original paperwork. Stop at the clerk's office before you go to the courtroom and let them know that a Will has already been filed under a different cause number and have them send it to ex-parte. In King County, they will bring it down to ex-parte themselves. The judge/commissioner will appreciate it if you have them do this before you present your case.
Setareh

I’ll be going in tomorrow and I’ll report back.

Lisa E. Schuchman
206-960-4212<tel:(206)%20960-4212>