[WSBAPT] Will filed, now probate

Dwayne Fowles dwayne at larsonfowles.com
Tue Feb 7 16:13:42 PST 2017

I have included the following language in the petition and otherwise handled it like other petitions:

2.  Will. Decedent died testate, having duly executed her Last Will and Testament, which is dated March 16, 2009, a copy of which is presented herewith. The original of the Decedent’s Will was filed with the court on May 2, 2013, under  cause number ____________. The Decedent was of sound mind and had attained the age of majority when she executed her Will.

Dwayne C. Fowles
Larson Fowles, PLLC
821 E. Broadway Ave., Ste. 8
Moses Lake, WA 98837