[WSBAPT] Referral for California Medical Malpractice Attorney

Kristina Ash kristinaash at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 17:58:14 PST 2017

Hello Colleagues,

I've been amazed at all of the referrals that come from this list serve, so
I thought I'd see if you might be able to help me out.  My client is the
only daughter of a woman who, until recently, was a healthy 50-year-old
woman.  The client's mother went down to Beverly Hills, California, to have
a few elective plastic surgery procedures.  The doctor said that the
procedures went well, but the next morning the client's mother was found
unresponsive.  She was rushed to the hospital, but died a few days later.

We need a California attorney experienced in medical malpractice and
wrongful death suits to evaluate her claims.  So far, my client hasn't been
able to find any attorneys, but I think this may be because she is so young
(my client is in her mid 20s).

Any suggestions that you might have would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Kristina
Kristina M. Ash
Smith & Zuccarini, P.S.
2155 - 112th Ave NE
Bellevue, Washington 98004
Main (425) 453-4455
Direct (425) 990-1559 <%28425%29%20453-4455>
www.smithzuccarini.com