[WSBAPT] Referral - German Counsel

Karin Treadwell Karin at sayrelawoffices.com
Wed Dec 20 12:44:41 PST 2017

Eileen:

I have consulted in the past with German attorney Christian von Oertzen.  At the time (2016), he was an ACTEC member:

Dr. Christian von Oertzen
Flick Gocke Schaumburg

MesseTurm, Friedrich-Ebert-Anlage 49
60308 Frankfurt/M.

Telefon: +49 69 71703-0  Fax: +49 69 71703-100 www.fgs.de<http://www.fgs.de>

Email:  christian.von-oertzen at fgs.de<mailto:christian.von-oertzen at fgs.de>

Karin
Karin S. Treadwell
Sayre Law Offices, PLLC
1417 31st Ave S
Seattle WA  98144-3909

phone 206-625-0092
fax 206-625-9040

Please Note that We Have Moved

We have moved our Seattle office to Mount Baker Ridge (a small commercial community just above the I-90 tunnel).

Our new address is 1417 31st Avenue South, Seattle WA 98144

All other contact information will remain the same