[WSBAPT] Referral - German Counsel

Marilyn J Kliman Law marilyn at marilynjklimanlaw.com
Wed Dec 20 08:43:24 PST 2017

Eileen -

I just worked on an estate with a collegial fellow in Kiel. The firm appears
to have about 15 attorneys, going by the letterhead.:

Dr. Daniel Ihonor

Lorentzendamm 36

24103 Kiel

Tel.: 04 31 / 5 90 09 - 48 (Frau Mutschall)

Fax: 04 31 / 5 90 09 - 81

Mail: mutschall at lauprecht-kiel.de

Web: www.lauprecht-kiel.de

Marilyn J.Kliman

Marilyn J. Kliman Law, PLLC

510 Bell Street

Edmonds, WA 98020

206.499.0993

Marilyn at MarilynJKlimanLaw.com

www.MarilynJKlimanLaw.com <http://www.marilynjklimanlaw.com/>

NOTICE: Information contained in this email may be confidential and/or
legally protected from disclosure. Our understanding is that intended
recipients consent to use of e-mail unless we are notified otherwise in
writing. If you are not the intended recipient, nor an employee or agent
unauthorized dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this in error, please notify us
immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.