[WSBAPT] query

Glenn Price glenn at pricefarrington.com
Thu Dec 7 09:37:40 PST 2017

Excellent, Stacy. I remember when you first published your articles.  It’s hard for me to believe that attorneys would refer people to AVV0, but then my thinking isn’t always in sync with others.

GDP

Glenn D. Price, J.D.
Price & Farrington, PLLC
Attorneys and Counselors at Law
Parkwood Office Center
2370 130th Avenue N.E., Suite 103
Bellevue, Washington 98005
Phone: 425.451.3583  Fax: 425.522.4818
Email: glenn at pricefarrington.com<mailto:glenn at pricefarrington.com>
Home page:   www.pricefarrington.com<http://www.pricefarrington.com/>
Estate, Tax, Retirement and Asset Protection Planning
[WC-Member-Logo-Founding]
This e-mail and any attachment is intended solely for the use of the addressee(s) and is privileged and confidential within the attorney-client privilege.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this e-mail message and any attachment.
IRS Circular 230 provides that this message cannot be used to avoid any IRS tax penalties.

No trees have been killed in the sending of this message, but billions of electrons have been horribly inconvenienced.