[WSBAPT] query

Brett Sullivan brett at lucentlaw.com
Wed Dec 6 14:14:01 PST 2017

>From an attorney I know in Livingston, MT:

Doug Austin (406-822-4771 <(406)%20822-4771>) with offices in Missoula and
Superior.  Doug is a long time solo practitioner.

*Brett T. Sullivan*
Attorney at Law

<http://www.lucentlaw.com>

827 W. 1st Ave., Suite 425
Spokane, WA  99201-3914

P: (509) 413-1004
D: (509) 828-4642
F: (509) 413-1078
E: brett at lucentlaw.com

Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/lucentlaw>
Twitter <http://www.twitter.com/sullivanlawyer>
LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/brettsullivanspokane>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are confidential and
may be protected by legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient,
be aware that any disclosure, copying or distribution, or use of this email
or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this email in error,
please notify me by returning it to the sender and delete this copy from
your system.